About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Silly Princess Quiz...which princess are you?

(Interesting that I am identified with Jasmine...when I live with my own little Princess Jasmine!)


You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?


2 comments:

Jill said...

I was also Jasmine!! :)

Meanma said...

Get this! I was Snow White. Ha! Love Mom