About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

To Blog or not to Blog...

Well, I decided today to try this thing called "blogging". More for me than anyone. I feel like a more complete person when I consistently write/journal but I find that since motherhood struck...time to sit down with my paper journal is seriously lacking and that I suffer for it. So...in its place I am daring to try the blog. Since I am on the computer half the day anyway...perhaps finding the time will prove to be easier and working under the illusion that someone besides myself may be keeping up with what I write may motivate me to dedicate the time thus...although the downside is that I am sure to censor myself a bit more than I do in my personal journals. Oh well...Here I am... Hear me blog!

No comments: