About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Five years and still in love!


This past Saturday (Aug. 16), Russ & I celebrated our 5th anniversary. Russ' Mom was a dear and came up to stay with the kids so that he and I could go to out of town for an evening alone together. It was fabulous! We stayed at a historic mansion bed & breakfast, we walked the historic district of town, we ate dinner at a nice restaurant and talked the whole time. (The food was really good but I barely had a chance to savor it, I was yapping so much!) We really were in need of time away from the girls. I love them dearly...but, geez, kids really have a way of working out a mother's nervous system. Some R&R at a B&B with my DH was exactly what I craved. (was that too cutsie?)

Anyhoo...I just wanted to mention how blessed I am to have snagged myself a husband like Russ. We were pretty crazy about each other when we exchanged vows five years ago but now we not only find each other irresistible but we also have grown to understand each other so much more. Don't get me wrong, we're still learning (which I think is a good thing...gotta keep things interesting) but the depth of our relationship has come a long way in five years.

I love you, Russ! ***smooch***


No comments: