About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Cute things my kids have said: Part 13

Another year of cuteness!  


02-28-2016  Kira: "Can I have a piece of gum? I'm the nice one."


02-29-2016  I was telling Kira that she needed to do something. She says to me: "My word is 'No!'" I said, "Well, then, you might need a spankin'." Kira: "I won't cry." She did.


02-29-2016 Kira calls "Little Einsteins", Little Ein Stars.


03-21-2016 Jasmine & Acacia got the training wheels off their bikes this week


05-17-2016  Me to Kira: "Where are your siblings?"

Kira: "Huh?"
Me: "Where are your siblings?"
Kira: "I ate them all."


06-01-2016  Jasmine: "Mom, where are the dumbos?" Me: "I have no idea what you're talking about." Jasmine: "The dumbos!" Getting angrier and angrier at me. Me: "I don't know what you're talking about. What are dumbos?" Jasmine: "Dumbos! The things you workout with!" ---Oh, dumbells!

06-17-2016  Jasmine: "I always get bored with astronomy and just stare off into space."


06-24-2016  I wouldn't share my beverage with Kira which made her mad. She screams at the top of her lungs and yells, "You're not invited to my 'Frozen' tea party or my 'Frozen' movie party." Wow...that hurts... 🙄 #sarcasm


07-08-2016 Jasmine: "So this is a razor? Does it raise stuff? *giggle* Like, can it raise this table or raise your money?"


07-19-2016  Eden (as we are driving past the stink ponds into Scottsbluff): "Eewwww, it smells like a butt zoo!"


07-24-2016  Kira: "These BBQ chips spice me off."


7-31-16. Jasmine: "I do want to get married and have a sweetie-husband-baby."

7-31-16  Adding this to the things I never thought I'd say, "You don't drink out of Elsa! Elsa is not a cup."


08-01-2016  Kira (While pulling up her swimsuit): "I do not want the mosquitoes to see me like this. They would see me soo naked that they wouldn't like me! They would sting me and give me a red rash!"


08-06-2016 Eden: "If I were a potato person I'd have french fry fingers and mash potato hair! And potato chip shoes."


08-14-2016  Kira: "I can't ride my bike on the road. But when I'm older you will buy me a big bicycle and I will be like. 'Weeeeeee!' And I will like it!"


08-15-2016  Kira: "Mommy!! They are calling me a tattletale!"


08-28-2016  Kira: "mommy, can I get on your computer and play the Elsa game?"

Me: "I don't know."
Kira (turning to Acacia): "'I don't know' means 'yes'."


08-31-2016 I spent way too much time arguing with my 11 year old (Eden) about why she can't have a tiger as a pet.

09-2016   The girls were playing, one of them said "say you found a blood trail and followed it" and they all ran outside. 


09-16-2016  One of the scariest experiences of my life! Kira disappeared. We searched & yelled for 15 minutes. I thought she was gone. Just about to call the police when Eden finds her casually getting dressed in her room. Turns out she was standing on the top shelf in her closet hiding behind her clothes. 


09-17-2016  Kira: "White and Nerdy is my song. So I dance to it!"


10-06-2016  Kira: "What is cough syrup?"

Acacia: "You drink it and makes your cough go away."
Kira: "Into the forest?"


10-18-2016  Kira ran and karate kicked the side of the playpen. 
Russ-"Don't do that."
Kira-"I know. But it's still cool!"


10-21-2016  Sweet mama moments for me this week...a few days ago I was out with Jasmine and in the course of conversation she asked me if Kira had accepted Jesus in her heart. I told her I didn't know. She says, "You better get on that!" I told her that only Kira can make that decision for herself and that grown-ups aren't the only ones who can talk to people about Jesus. I told her that she could talk to Kira, too, if she wanted to. (This also led to a wonderful conversation about salvation and baptism, etc) Fast forward to today--Jasmine walks in the house holding her Bible--"Mom, I took care of it! Kira asked Jesus in her heart!" Then Kira ran in all excited about it, telling me that she gets to go to heaven. This started another great conversation between my kids about what it means to be saved...and I got to hear the older kids retell their memories of accepting Christ. There is nothing as precious and enlightening as witnessing the faith of little children.

11-20-2016      At lunch today--

Jasmine: "What are you thankful for?"
Eden: (without hesitation): "Big butts and I cannot lie."
Jasmine: "Uggh! Be serious!"


11-27-2016  Jasmine was asking when we were going to put up our Christmas tree. I said, "When the house is clean." Jasmine scowls and says, "Well, that's never going to happen!"

12-03-2016: Kira asked Eden what was on her hand. Eden (showing it to her): "It's a wart." Kira: "Is it going to explode?!"


12-10-16   Kira was running back and forth and jumping on the couch & chair. I told her I didn't want her jumping on the furniture. A few minutes later she hurt herself. Russ asked, "What happened?" Kira, crying: "I was jumping on the furniture." Russ: "That's why Mommy doesn't want you doing that." Kira: "But I was getting better at it!"


12-12-2016  I got the mail and had a package that shipped from China and could not remember what on earth it could be. Jasmine: "What if it was a little Spanish guitar for me?" Kira: "Maybe it's an Elsa doll for me that speaks Spanish!"


01-19-2017  Jasmine: "Stop making fun of me just because I have anger issues!"


01-2017 Kira told me (in front of Russ) that she loved me more than him. Last night at dinner Russ said something to her and ended with "even though you don't love me anymore." Kira says back, "I still like you a little bit. But I love mommy." 


02-08-2017  Bria is starting to talk! She says, "Bye, bye" and waves; 'mama'; 'Baby'; dada (rare), papa (which seems to be her word for any person beside mama, and 'poop'.


02-13-2017  Kira was talking to Bria and said, "I will kiss you! But not on the lips because that would mean I'm gay."


02-13-2017  Kira: "Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I'm so excited for chocolate!" I said, "Where are you going to get chocolate?" Kira: "I don't know. We could make some. But NOT paleo!"


02-28-2017  Was holding Bria this morning in bed. Had my eyes closed and she wakes up and gives me a kiss--I open one eye to look at her--she gives me a big smile and says, "Up, up!"

03-11-2017  Visiting my parents and my cousins kids were visiting from across the street.  I went into my parent's guest room to grab something and Kira was in there and jumped when I came in.  She let out a huge sigh of relief and said, "I thought you were one of those kids who wanted to play with me."


03-12-2017  Jasmine: "It's a kidney daycare. So if you get tired of taking care of your kidney you can drop it off and they can babysit!" 


03-12-2017 I was telling Jasmine that she looked like Acacia--"No. I was in the world first so Acacia looks like ME."


03-19-2017  Kira's drawing of Bria and me. She said, "You guys are saying 'That's what it's all about!'"




03-21-2017  Jasmine to Acacia: "It's not my fault English is stupid!"

03-23-2017  Bria's vocabulary includes the words, "Bye, bye"  "Mama", "Baby", "Papa", "Poop", "Dada", "Diaper", "Pillow Pet", Belly Button", "Boobie" (which seems to be her word for any type of food)


03-23-2017  I asked Kira if she could go get me the hydrogen peroxide. She goes into the bathroom and says to Russ, "Mom needs the...um...project mc squared."

2 comments:

Commodity Jackpot Call said...

Nice and excellent post about "Cute things my kids have said: Part 13"

thanks,
Commodity Tips Free Trial

Unknown said...

I am glad to read your blog. your blog are superb and great.

MCX Call in Gold
Mcx Tips Free Trial