About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ugly Sweater Party

Last night some close family & friends joined us at our house for the holiday silliness known as an 'ugly sweater party'.  It's really just an excuse to get together and dress silly.  :)  We scored some fun sweaters at our local Goodwill...I even scored some for the girls.  They loved being able to be a part of our party!  We had a great time just hanging out, having fun and getting to know each other better.  A lot of nice memories were made...


1 comment:

Cle Reveries said...

I'm a foreigner and here, opening you home to the web, give me a real great present: the freshness of you family, friends etc. and your Country civilization.
Thanks!