About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Photo Freak: "Sepia"


Aurora at Photo Freak is having another fun photo contest...this time with the theme "Sepia"  I enjoy converting to sepia to give a photo a more timeless artistic quality.  Therefore I have TONS that I love... making it super hard to pick one for this but I think I finally decided on this photo of Eden from last year sporting her butterfly wings...


I just love this picture.  It's great in color too! 

4 comments:

Photo Freak said...

oh thats so magical, Il ove it!

naim said...

its look great dear..

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

This is so sweet!

Life with Kaishon said...

This is really adorable. What a pretty name. Eden. I just love it. Perfect picture for this theme. Sepia really is a lovely editing choice.