About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Eden's First Haircut

So I know it seems crazy but at the age of 4 1/2, Eden finally got her first haircut. I have trimmed her bangs several times over the last couple of years but never touched the back or sides. Her hair just doesn't grow fast enough on the sides to keep up with all the tearing & damage it endures. But the back was finally really getting pretty long and looking pretty scraggly so after several weeks of telling myself to just do it...I finally got out the scissors yesterday and evened it out in the back a bit.

Here is the "Before" picture:


And the "After" pictures:

Looks quite a bit better I think. I can't believe it took me this long to get up the guts to cut it!

No comments: