About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Modern Musical Numbers to Enjoy

I love musicals! I'm not sure what it is but when I hear a good musical number it brings a tear to my eye...and I'm not just talking about stuff like Phantom of the Opera & Cats. You know there is something more when you cry while listening to "Status Quo" and "Guy Love" I've seen three Broadway musicals so far (CATS, Le' Miserable, & The King and I) and I can't wait to see more. But for now I am content to get my fix by watching high school productions & TV versions. Here are a few modern musical numbers I've enjoyed all in one convenient location. ;)


From Enchanted: 'That's How You Know'



From High School Musical: 'Stick to the Status Quo'
(I know that this movie is kinda cheesy but the musical numbers in it are fantastic!)


From Scrubs Episode 'My Musical': 'Guy Love'
(Oh...and by the way, I just have to say that that Scrubs episode was the best single TV episode ever. Love it! It was hard to choose which song to put on here.)

No comments: