About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Sunday, February 3, 2019

My Personal Manifesto




My Personal Manifesto
2/3/19

I am a Daughter of the Creator of the universe who sacrificed Himself to secure my adoption.
I conduct myself with Integrity & Character.
I follow through with my Commitments.
After my relationship with Christ, my husband is my priority followed by my children.
I value Honesty and Understanding.
I make Plans to ensure success but am Flexible to life's ebbs & flows.
I do not demonize my Emotions;  nor do I honor them as truth.
Life is full of Blessings and I choose to focus on the positive and not the negative.
I fill my mind and body with things that Nourish and not deplete.
I treat all people with Dignity & Respect.
I hold no grudges, forgiving freely and loving lavishly.
I am a Light in this world;  
I am a Garden bearing good fruit 
and I am a Citizen of heaven.



No comments: