About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Maternity Photos

The time is drawing near for my little baby to be born.  I'm 38 weeks along now and counting down the days until go time.  Last month my brother's wife...my wonderful sister-in-law, Sarah, took time out of her schedule to take some maternity pics for me.  I wanted to share a few while they are still relevant and this blog isn't filled up with baby talk & pics.  ;)

3 comments:

Cle Reveries said...

The greatest gift we have had from our Lord is to be mothers!
We can see that in your pictures: AMAZING!

Anita Johnson said...

You look wonderful...I love the pictures with the kids, so cute! Praying for a safe delivery as i type...looking forward to seeing pictures of the little one!

Unknown said...

These are the cutest photos ever! Best of luck! :)