About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day of School (2011-2012)

After having to postpone starting school for a week due to curriculum shipping delays, we finally had our first day of school.  Eden is in 1st grade and I'm doing some Pre-K stuff with Jasmine.  We are focusing around an animal theme this year and I'm also going to teach US Geography.  I set up a little corner for them in their room with desks and boards to display their work.


My First Grader:

My Pre-Kindergartener:

My three girls:

We had french toast for breakfast.



Then we had some reading time.


We learned about observation and measured ourselves.


Then it was time for some busy work.


And lastly, we had our first geography lesson.  Where is Alabama?




2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aww, love this Gina! So cute! It looks like you all had a great first day!

Mary Bergfeld said...

Look at those smiles! I think that is a classroom in which great things will happen :-). This is my first visit to your blog but I'll be back to follow the girl adventures. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary