About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Heart Faces: "Props"







8 comments:

Emilie L. said...

so cute, great result with the umbrella.

Heidi said...

This is darling!

Tara said...

so cute! Love it

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!

rachellechaseblog said...

adorable! and i love what you love...except i have 2 boys :)

adward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
online shopping said...

I loves the small babes......
this baby picture is very nice...

Anonymous said...

Love those little baby toes. What a cutie. Enjoy. Before you know it, you'll be a Grandma and will wonder how that happened. =)