About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Vote at 'I Heart Faces'

It's a unique week at I Heart Faces.  This week we are the judges.  Winners are chosen by popular vote.  Fun times!  I voted for my 5 favorites and now I encourage you to do the same.  If you don't feel like visiting all 839 entries...well just head on over and vote for #127.  *wink*  (That's mine...)  Click on my photo below to visit this week's challenge & vote!  Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

EVAMARIE said...

Thank you for the mention in your line up of read books. I hope you enjoyed it! :)

Well...you didn't put me in the category of "Books I threw across the room..." so...hopefully you did. :)

Eva Marie Everson
Author
This Fine Life