About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sixth Anniversary

Yesterday was the sixth anniversary of my wedding day when I said "I do" to the greatest guy I know. I originally had planned for Russ' parents to watch the kids while Russ & I went on a weekend trip to Denver but since we decided to remodel I decided it would be more prudent to skip the mini-vacation. However, knowing I would be a bit down if we sat around the house all day, Russ and the girls and I went on a quick day trip to Cheyenne. Russ gave me roses & we ate breakfast at Micky D's before skipping church & town and driving away from the Sunday routine.

We didn't do much. Did some light shopping, browsed a furniture store & Lowes, ate lunch at Qdoba & dinner at the Olive Garden. Nothing much. Started for home about 7:30 ish. Jasmine left her "Woobie" at a gas station on the way home & so she's been a bit distraught about that. We're going to have to make a trip to retrieve it soon, I think. We got home about 9:30 and put the girls to bed & snuggled and talked for awhile. It was a nice day. Nothing wild & crazy but I was just happy to get out of the house.

Any day spent with the man I love is a good day.
Happy Anniversary, Honey.
I love you.
(Eden took this photo outside The Olive Garden. She was so cute holding up that big camera! She looked at it and said, "It has Jasmine's eyes in it!" Sure enough!)

No comments: