About Me

My photo
I love Jesus. I love my family. I love photography. I love books. I love thinking. Probably in that order. I have a wonderful husband, five beautiful daughters, a house, and a camera. I enjoy spending time talking to my husband, playing with my girls, redecorating my house and shooting things with my camera. In my spare time, I sleep.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Yard Beautification & Tiny Toads

Today I spent the afternoon beautifying the "flower bed" in front of my porch. It hasn't been anything but a mess since we moved in. Full of ugly rocks, trash & weeds. Today I fixed it the best way I knew how. I bordered it nicely & filled it with purposeful rock. I currently have a single potted plant sitting in it but I'd like to get a few more. I wish I would have taken a 'before' picture but I didn't. Here is the after.When I was just getting started cleaning out the area, I found a small toad. The girls were fascinated by him. We put him in a bucket for awhile so they could keep an eye on him. After awhile the cat jumped in the bucket with him and he magically disappeared. I don't know if the cat ate him or if that just gave him the opportunity he needed to escape but...he was gone.

No comments: